Thursday, January 28, 2010

Free Parenting Newsletter

When I had my first child, I signed up for a free parenting newsletter provided by Louisiana's Department of Health and Hospitals. I was not sure what I would receive, but figured any advice for newborns would be helpful. It's now three years later and the newsletter continues to be a valuable resource. I receive a newsletter periodically that covers her stage of development. The cover story on today's newsletter hit the nail on the head. "That's Scary!" is the title and this is what we're going through right now. The newletter has information on safety, the development of children, finding daycare, and much more. The issues cover up to 5 years old. To request a free subscription, fill out the application here.

No comments:

Post a Comment