Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Party Planning On A (Tight) Budget Step 1

Hard to believe...the baby will be 1 year in April! I have two months to put together a great party on a tight budget. My first step was to decide on a location. We decided on having the party at a great park. The park has playground equipment, covered picnic pavillions, lots of room to run, plenty of parking, and ducks (to feed). All of this will be FREE! We just need the weather to cooperate.

For invitations, I came across a great deal at Vistaprint. Currently, you can order 10 invitations for FREE! Shipping will cost approximately $4.50 (depending on size of the card) which comes out to $.45 per card. Keep in mind, white envelopes are free with the order and color coordinated envelopes are a few dollars extra. Since I most likely will need more than 10 invites, I will place 2 orders. What a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment